Roasted Asparagus with Red Onions, Mushrooms and Feta
Updated: Jun 24, 2019
Need a delicious side dish idea for your next meal at home? Try this tasty (and often regarded as fancy) vegetable medley recipe!
- 1 lb. Fresh Asparagus (ordered from Urbivors.com), trimmed, rinsed and dried
- 8 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms, rinsed and dried with a paper towel
- ½ of a large red onion, peeled and sliced vertically
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 Pinches of Feta Cheese (or as desired)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the vegetables together in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle in salt and pepper. Toss everything together well.
- Spread the vegetable mixture out on a 15x10-inch or larger baking sheet. If the vegetables seem too crowded, use two baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables reach desired tenderness (pierce asparagus etc. with a fork to test).
- After you remove the vegetables from the oven, sprinkle feta cheese on top of medley as desired.
This vegetable medley goes great as a side dish to a delicious grilled chicken breast or salmon filet.