Balsamic-Glazed Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Want a delicious side dish idea for a hearty winter meal? Urbivors can help!
Check out our how-to video and written instructions below for making some tasty Balsamic-Glazed Roasted Brussels Sprouts. If you try our recipe, please let us know how you liked it by leaving a comment and sharing the recipe with your friends and family.
Brussels sprouts are a hearty vegetable that get a bad reputation from old sit-coms where kids, for some odd reason, despise them. When you cook them right, Brussels Sprouts are about as tasty of a morsel as you can find!
Check out our video below and subscribe to our youtube channel for more recipe tutorials coming soon!!!
- 1/2 to 1 pound of brussels sprouts
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Non-stick cooking spray
1. Wash your Brussels Sprouts.
2. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
3. Cut the Brussels Sprouts down the center of the stem. This ensures that each half of the sprout will stay intact when preparing them for roasting.
4. Place cut sprouts in a preparation bowl. Splash enough Olive Oil over the sprouts such that, when tossed with some Salt and Pepper in the bowl, the sprouts will be lightly coated with the Olive Oil.
5. Sprinkle the desired amount of Salt & Pepper over the sprouts in the bowl. Mix it up by tossing with your hands as seen in the video.
6. Prepare a large baking sheet by covering it with a layer of aluminum foil and spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
7. Spread the sprouts out on the baking sheet. Allow some space between each of the sprouts so air can crisp all exposed parts of the sprouts.
8. Splash Balsamic Vinegairette over the sprouts on the baking sheet as seen in the video.
9. Place in the oven once it reaches temperature and remove once the sprouts are at your desired consistency. A guideline is 15-20 minutes for firm sprouts and 25-30 mins for soft inside, crispy outside.
10. Enjoy the delicious sprouts, subscribe to our Youtube Channel for more recipes, like us on social media, and place your next order of delicious locally-grown vegetables on our Urbivors Marketplace!
Follow/Like us on social media with the tag @Urbivors